Booking a charter is relatively simple. At least we try to keep it that way. When working with our staff member via telephone or email, they will line you up with the best possible luxury vessel for the best possible value. Once you are in agreement, our team will send you a paypal request for a deposit. The request will outline all of the different details of your trip or event. Once the deposit is paid, the vessel is held for your important event duration. Depending on your specific requirements, the remainder is usually due at the time of your charter unless there are special requirements which may require the remainder of the due amount several days before the charter.
Booking a Charter
- Booking a Charter
- Activities That Can Make Your Family Vacation Memorable May 2, 2018
- Make Your Beach Time Memorable In Cayman Islands April 12, 2018
- Activities Your Team Can Enjoy While in the Cayman Islands April 6, 2018
- Incredible Family Vacation Activities in the Cayman Islands March 12, 2018
- A Call Out To All Snorkeling Enthusiasts – Don’t Miss Out on These Spots in the Cayman Islands March 7, 2018